Sunday, December 31, 2006

hala 2007 na!

Tomorrow 2006 will be over and a new year will be ushered in. So eto ay isang blog na looking back at the year that I turned 25. hehe.

Ang galing ni God talaga. I was reading my faith goals which I wrote in January and almost all of them, He has fulfilled for me -- the projects, the travel, even the house! (yes, with my meager earnings I have now been able to put down a downpayment for a house! yippeee). And God even made this the year where I finally met Paui (well, not technically meet kasi I have seen him naman in company A) just that I fell in love with him much to his utmost and sublime happiness. hehehe. :P And I didnt even ask God for a boyfriend this year and declared myself lovesick free. Galing di bah? And my family has generally been healthy and happy and most importantly, debt free. At work, I had a pretty good evaluation, thanks to my very buotan na boss. :) So I will almost miss 2006. The year which I thought would be horrible because I would turn 25 (quarter century na...shudder shudder...hehehe. joke) has been one of the most exciting yet.

And inspite of my trepidations and my fears (which of course si God na bahala because our fate is in His hands naman..very capable hands)...I am looking forward to 2007. I look forward to a year of turning 26, of spending time with Paui in Bangkok, of challenges in the office and the opportunity to learn more (and earn more. hahahaha). And my baby sis bea is going off to college so hapit na intawn mahuman paggasto sa tuition. hehehe.

So this year, my faith goals :

1. padak-i tawn ako sweldo Lord. (hehehe)
2. project assignment ( i like it more than being assigned sa BKK lng)
3. be faithful in my quiet time and going to church
4. stronger relationship with Paui (my longest relationship thus far, and hopefully my last...)
5. finish paying the house (puh-leazeee).
6. larga hazel (to help me unta)
7. promotion (didnt get promoted this year...sana sa 2007... )

And my prayer for this year, that I hope God will continue to bless my family and me with health and happiness and well if ok ra sa iyaha, wealth nalng sad. hehehe. And peaceful elections for our country next year of course.



Happy New Year Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment