Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I am an E-book Addict

Hubby came back from a Canada business trip two months back with his most thoughtful gift yet -- an E book reader!

I was so thrilled that I chose to ignore the main reason he bought the two ebooks...to keep me at bay while he was playing PS3 games. haha.


This is my anti-boredom-weekday-stress-is-killing-me reliever. And it helps kill time during the long MRT rides. And since I have always been a certified book worm, it didn't take long for me to become addicted to my new fantasy series: Sword of Truth.

Ah Richard and Kahlan...my two constant companions on my way to work and on my way home.

And at night, just before going to sleep, hubby and I share a quiet moment as we lie in bed, reading our ebooks and holding hands. My favorite way to end the day (or one of them anyway.hehe).

1 comment:

  1. wow sosi...pag nakatulog ka, at nabitawan mo ung ebook, masakit yan... haha

    ReplyDelete