Monday, March 14, 2005

theatrical Monday..

I hate feeling sad without knowing the reason for the sadness. Makes me wonder if I am teetering between the cliff called sanity and the abyss named madness.
I hate being happy one second, then depressed the next. It makes the latter feel even more pronounced, more prolonged, more painful.
I hate not having anything substantial to look forward to in the future.
I hate the feeling of lacking anything. Makes my life seem inadequate and meaningless.
I hate feeling I lack something, when everyone else around me says otherwise. It makes me feel stupid, ungrateful, thoughtless, inconsiderate and selfish.
And most of all, I hate feigning happiness, when in fact the very opposite is what I exactly want to feel at the moment.
PS. So strange that after writing this, I immediately feel better now. hahaha. I suppose I just needed an outlet for my theatrical moments. :)

1 comment: