Saturday, March 19, 2005

something to look forward to...

The past week was a pretty boring week. I basically stayed in my room after work and life was pretty dull. Except for the workload of course, which is increasing exponentially every day. I still feel a bit shaken from my current fam conflict, but then I try not to think about it (though I do dream about them sometimes).


But this week, I got to exchange a flood of emails with Anna, Claire and Wen. I also made plans with Claire to go to Singapore in May. I am excited about that. And of course, I exchanged emails with Shanghai boy and goddess so I feel pretty upbeat about that. Also, my sisters are coming over in May. It will mean a big dent in my pockets and in my still non existing savings, but I am excited that they are coming over. I know they are really looking forward to this trip and I want to make them happy.


Len and I did laundry today. We spent over two hours though for our laundry as we discovered too late that one -- no, two of the machines weren't working. But it was a fun two hours which we spent alternately reading and talking. Good thing Len allowed me to rant. It felt really good to get stuff off my chest. Then once we got home, I cleaned my room and arranged some stuff (which wasn't that hard since I don't have that much stuff to arrange).

Then now I am here in the internet cafe trying to look over the cheapest flights to get to Singapore and to other countries (yes Len, I am so tempted to get a flight to Shanghai. hahaha...just kidding).


I am still currently debating whether I should go to Emporium to buy books, to Siam to buy clothes, to Foodland to buy food or just stay home and sleep. Or maybe I should go to the office and work? Hmm...naahh..it would just kill me probably.


I watched the movie 'Before Sunrise' (or was it after Sunset?) starring Ethan Hawke and this girl. It was a pretty cute movie. Not much action, just a boy and girl talking on the train, had chemistry, went to Vienna and talked some more while going around the city. Pretty cool. As usual, tinulugan ako ng kapitbahay ko while we watched the film. (first Reysiel, now Len...Ria, are you next?)

When we went to the Escudo bar last friday (for Andy F's farewell party I guess), I must have been a bit tipsy already because when I went to the bathroom, I just realized that I cut myself without even realizing it. There were blood around two of my fingers. Anyway, the next day, I discovered a cut on one of my knuckles and my paranoid mind was thinking it was a glass lodged (for forever it seemed to me). And I had these thoughts about tetanus infection. But last night, while watching a movie, I just mindlessly plucked it out and it was gone, just like that. Makes me realize that I do worry over really really small things which have really simple solutions.

This post has become a mindless chitchat thing. Have to stop my blabbering and be back with something useful and profoundly useless. :)

1 comment:

  1. Naku...nakainom na naman kaw! delikado yan....:) hihihi...miss you!

    ReplyDelete