Sunday, May 29, 2005

couch potato week...

Ria called me a Geek because I was urging her and Reysiel to watch the third installment of the Star wars trilogy. Obviously, they weren't that interested in it. I think she will be more horrified to learn that I actually bought DVDs of 4, 5 and 6th star wars installment and actually spent the whole of Saturday evening watching it.

It's not that I am into the whole spaceships and guns-in-space fighting stuff. Far from it. I detest gun fighting. But maybe I am just a sucker for saga stories. I like watching how people evolve from evil to good, or vice versa. And I like watching epic battle scenes, where people fight from an underdog perspective and overthrow and existing evil Empire. (and so you can already predict that I will be buying the Lord of the Rings DVD soon at Pantip Plaza as well. hehe.) Besides, the young Harrison Ford's cockiness is so appealing in that movie that I just might buy the whole Indiana Jones trilogy as well.

Reysiel and I also just finished watching 'Save the Last Dance For Me'. Grabe. Ang gwapo naman ni Adrian/Francis. He is just so boyishly adorable. Sigh. I'm in love na. I will soon pay Korea a visit to find him. (and Ki-Joo. hahaha. Folks, this is why I can't snag a bf yet because I am already in love with telly heroes. hahaha.).

I got sick this week (the whole week) and unfortunately, it was my turn to do morning shift. I was able to survive Monday to Thursday, but had to absent from work on Friday. My cough and colds are probably due to the non stop going out last weekend (starting Thursday) because it was Andy's last weekend here in Bangkok. Oh and that Saturday, we went to this pub in Kao-san Road, and it was so full of gwapo people. (I think i am RH already. hahaha)

Wen is also here in Bangkok. (yey!). I got to see her last night and Friday night but we didn't get to talk much as she was with her family. Anyway, she will be leaving tomorrow so I definitely have to talk to her tonight to catch up on some good ol' chika from back home.

Reys and I went shopping at Suan Lum last night. And we bought these really cool earrings na hindi pantay. One side is short and the other is kinda long. It looks really funny, but really cute and cool and very chic.

I was supposed to do laundry and all these domestic stuff today, but it is just so freaking hot that I couldn't bear to do it. Oops...Reysiel just called. Got to go back home and review all the stuff she bought from JJ market. :)

(jo, nothing happened when I got drunk. Don't worry. hehe. I just don't like to drink again, that's all). Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment