Monday, May 30, 2005

offset day

Happy Birthday Mervin! Since kaarawan ni kuya ngayong araw na ito, magkakaroon ng handaan mamaya sa kwarto nila reysiel at ria. :)

I slept over at Wen's hotel last night and we just made some tsika tsika (last time we did that was October last year before I left for Cebu). It was really great talking to her. She is one of those people na alam kong kahit anong kagaguhan gawin ko, she would never judge me and just listen and give sound advice (and thankfully, I have been blessed with friends like her too. hahaha).

Anyway, on the way home, I tried to get a taxi. But apparently, getting a taxi in tourist-rich Pratunam is expensive. Just for a trip to Petchburi, they charge me 200 baht! Are they friggin' kidding me? So I opted to take the bus instead. And knowing my space out moments most of the time, I took the right bus on the wrong side. So I got to go on a Petchburi tour and had to rely on the mercy of some kind Thai people to get me on the correct bus (which unfortunately turned out to be not air conditioned. Is this an example of the saying that the right way is not always the quickest and most convenient?)

I think I need to go grocery shopping. My fridge is really empty (save for milk and water). But then, I am supposed to be on a diet. So I shouldn't be thinking of food at all. What a dilemma. Maybe I should just have that fridge taken away. hahaha.

I have to get back to my laundry now. Ciao!

PS. I am so excited for my Singapore trip already. Marf sent the itinerary and I can't wait to see Claire also! :)

1 comment:

  1. Rochie, got lost again??? I remember tuloy nung nag take ka ng fx dito, tapos nadala ka hanggang alabang...:) hahaha

    See you sa singapore...bilang na ang araw...:)

    ReplyDelete