Wednesday, September 28, 2005

all a matter of tongue...

My Whinings...

1. Work is stressful and seem to be piling up more and more everyday. I seemed to have reached a bottleneck in my work pile and the backlog just keeps piling up without anything getting accomplished at all. Good thing there is #4 to look forward to. hahaha.

2. My family just bought a computer, swiped it on my card and now I have instant debt. While I am happy that they are happy, this one tiny part of me resents the fact that I have to put off my Christmas shopping for next month because of this...

3. I've recently felt like an ATM by my family. I mean, hello, do I grow cash out of my ears? Wish I did though. hahaha.

4. Shanghai boy is coming back next week. His training in China just ended and he is dropping by BKK before going back to Europe. I haven't replied to his last email yet, trying to formulate the proper response (di masyadong excited na reply and trying to be standoffish) and of course, there is always the added satisfaction that I made him wait for an email. I've been so very good lately and suddenly, fate presents me with delectable tempation. Sayang...but really, I have to snatch my hand away...really...

5. I had my hair rebonded. It was fine for the first 3 days. Then WHAM! It becomes curvy again. I swear I am curling my hair soon.

6. pesteng giatay! ngano man intawn gipakita pa ko ug litrato na magka akbay sila?

7. I want to go to Hongkong Disneyland! Anybody coming with me? hehehe.

And those are my whine-outs...what are yours? (hahaha. cheerful day noh?)

2 comments:

  1. Ako! I wanna go to Disneyland. Kami ni Gyn....Feb next year...go na ba?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oist.. nagyayaya si raine on Feb 14-20.. may promo daw tiger uli.. ano?? game????

    ReplyDelete