Sunday, September 18, 2005

i should be happy, but...

I have a lot of things to be happy for this week. One, I passed my certification exams. Two, I made up with my aunt and we are friends again. Three, I have my ticket for December delivered to me in the office last Friday. Four, I chatted with webcam with my parents and it was fun talking to them and seeing them at the same time.

But weirdly enough, I feel so restless, almost afraid of something or panicky...I don't know. I think I suck at work lately. I thought maybe I just lacked sleep from all the studying I have done for the past week but I should be relieved already right? Instead, I watched at least 3 episodes of Friends last night, then had this uncontrollable urge to go to the Thonglo BTS station and buy my favorite mango and sticky rice (its really really good.) Hmm..maybe later tonight, I will do that on my own.

I watched Hotel Rwanda last night. What a really depressing movie. Horrible, horrible...really horrible. I kept crying most of the time. I can't believe why people would commit such atrocities. And to kill with machetes! (ok, so maybe this is the culprit of my awful mood last night).

Last Friday, we went out to see Reysiel's fave band with the rest of the Filipino gang ( we have momentarily stopped hanging out with the Germans because they were a bit too annoying already). It was fun, although there were a few scary moments there when some horny, DOM would come up to us and we would scurry away like frightened rabbits. Well, Reysiel got her song dedication from eminem. And we met Ms. Yen's husband (ahh, the most cynical of us was showing her im-in-love side. It was a hopeful sight).

Ok, gotta go fetch my laundry. Can't believe Decmber is soooo far away.... :(

2 comments:

  1. yeah, i almost cried with that movie. grabe, i didnt imagine that caucasians were that apathetic. it's like "nobody cares because its africa." and to think they were the ones who made the classified hutus as hutus, etc. can you imagine, they even used to measure the noses of rwandans? grabe jd kau men! hehehe

    ReplyDelete