Thursday, August 28, 2008

First day in the Land of the Lion

It was my first day of work and I barely had any sleep having arrived at 1am and waking up at 630 am. Unfortunately, this is not Bangkok anymore where I wake up at 8 and expect to be in the office 45 minutes later (via the much loved taxi).



Anyway, most of my morning was spent in the MOM office getting my E Pass.And while waiting to get it, I had breakfast in a nearby cafe. I got my order and naturally assumed I would pay after I ate it. I was a bit taken aback when the waitress gave me the bill and asked me to pay, then she apologetically explained that some people forget to pay their bill. Hmm...already I was feeling a slight stigma of being a Filipino in Singapore. Dorothy is really not in Bangkok anymore.

Anyway, here is my 7 SGD worth of breakfast (which still left me feeling hungry):


After I got my Epass, I went straight to my new office. Hehe . And since there really was nothing else to do on my first day, I started taking pictures of the cubicle I shared with Raine.







No comments:

Post a Comment