Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF weird incident

I was waiting at the bus stop for bus number 37 when this malay-looking boy stood in front of me and started this strange and awkward conversation...

strange boy: today is friday right (with thick accent)
me: Yes, today is friday (trying to get the accent)
strange boy: so today is friday then tomorrow saturday...right?
me: erm, yes, tomorrow would be saturday (already weirded out)
strange boy: (started to tap his head) so today is friday, tomorrow saturday, then sunday then next is Monday
me: um...yeah? (desperately wishing now for my bus to arrive)
strange boy: (tapping his head more furiously now) friday? saturday? tall tall? (starting to act out some gesture)
me: (helpless and scared shitless now) um sorry? (trying to break eye contact)
strange boy: (still tapping his head and doing the hand gestures)
me: (running first to bus 37 when it arrived)

maybe i'm being tested on my calendar skills? hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment