Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our Triple Celebration

Last Friday, we had a lot of things to be happy about --- celebrate Paui's departure for his first Canada business trip, our monthsary celebration (yes we still celebrate this!) and my permanency in my company .


There is this quaint small Italian place in Serangoon Gardens that we spotted one lazy weekend. We had been meaning to try it out but somehow our Japanese sushi cravings always got the better of us. hehehe. But finally that Friday, we decided to check out this restaurant with a romantic ambiance for our triple celebration.


The restaurant is named Ristorante de Parma and apparently family owned. It was a busy Friday but thankfully we were able to grab a table even without reservations. Paui and I ordered pizza (waaa....I forgot the name) which the waiter recommended to us and cheese ravioli. We wanted to order wine to complete our shala feeling (hahaha) but we were too chicken to do so. Next time :P





And the verdict? ang sarap ng food! The pizza was thin crust and just the right kind of crisp. But my favorite was the ravioli. I almost forgot my diet (ok so I totally forgot I had a wedding dress to fit into. haha). We also got really good service and one of the staff (or perhaps it was the owner?) even offered her apologies to us for serving the food late (though we hardly noticed).


We spent around 50 SGD for our dinner (we didn't order any drinks though) and they don''t charge GST.  We had a really pleasant dining experience, which we owe to the yummy italian food and friendly staff. And syempre, the titillating company (=paui).


Thanks baby for the sumptuous meal and great company. I can't wait for you to get back from Canada.


in case you want to try this resto: http://www.ristorantedeparma.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment