Monday, November 9, 2009

getting naughty on an early Sunday morning

We were just resting in Clark Quay Starbucks, tired from our whole day photoshoot. I thought we were waiting for Jim our photographer to finish going around the area so I just waited and chatted with friends ---- who I also thought came to see Reysiel, who just arrived from Malaysia that day.

Around midnight, everyone wanted to leave already. I thought we were walking to the taxi stand, when suddenly everyone stopped in front of what looked like a party bus. I found myself shoved inside the van and suddenly someone shouted  "Rochie, WELCOME TO YOUR BRIDAL SHOWER!".

Already inside the van were four of my officemates:


And then my batchmates from our Accenture days joined inside the van too!


The entire bus was loaded with phallic symbols. From the smiling penis banderitas, to the dick glasses, dick cards and the big balloons na shaped na ...ganun. hahahaha.

Anyway, the bus went around the Clark Quay area and we stopped several times because the bride (ME) had to perform different tasks.

Task 1: Get 3 guys from different nationalities to wear an apron and take a picture with me. Sounds innocent naman noh? NOT!!!


Task 2: Take a drinking picture with another stranger. At ang baso ay...super phallic! Someone even shouted at us "Hey Is that a DILDO?". nyahhahaha. Mortifying.


Task 3: Turn someone into a ringtoss apparatus

 

Task 4: Card game (guess the lowest value). I failed to guess the correct one so I had to take a drink consequence . After that, everyone had to take the shot too (no reason...just because). hehe



Check out our van decorations. It would make a pimp proud. We were all screaming when we got inside the van. I am not sure if it was from delight or surprise or shock or maybe a mixture of all three. haha.


My friends even prepared gifts for me. When I showed it to Paui afterwards, he told me "ang lalandi ninyo". nyahahaha.



Thanks girls. I really really had fun, you can tell from the pictures.  Grabbing strangers around Clark Quay, donning strange hats, and just plain laughing silly over the most obscene phallic symbols around us --
this was such a great send off into my married life.




3 comments:

  1. Nice post! Super entertaining :) - Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of this bridal shower, you don't need to push the bride to do the tasks, she's very willing, and take note when reading the task, wala ng explain explain, ang sagot ay: 'Yup, ok, let's go!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!! super kulit and naughty nga LOL

    enjoyed looking at the picture rochie. seemed you had fun nga din :)

    ReplyDelete