Monday, November 2, 2009

Home is where your heart is


After being away from home for almost 5 years and country-hopping like crazy during that time, Ria is finally going home.

I'm happy and excited for my friend for this new opportunity back in Manila. But I guess a selfish part of me would miss her company ( a lot!) and I had secretly hoped she would opt to stay longer in Singapore.

She helped make my move last year to Singapore smooth and the transition to a new life here very easy, even introducing us to our current nice landlord. And she can always be counted on to send out invites for movies, dinners, and shopping trips (kahit abroad na shopping trips!)  Waaa... she has always made the stay in this country interesting and fun. So now, how ah? (with matching sad aunti accent ito).

Ria girl, hope to still see a lot of you okay (promise I will make my Manila visits longer...tulog ako sa future condo mo sa Serendra ha. hehe). I will definitely miss you! 


Here are some pics from her going-away dinner at Mad Jack (http://www.madjackgroup.com/)  in Bedok. 

table 1: cousins and Bangkok colleagues


 table 2: housemates and ex-AC officemates



 table 3: gorgeous ex-Bangkok colleague (me) and ex-officemates




No comments:

Post a Comment