Wednesday, February 3, 2010

daddy and living in a materialistic world (haha)

He used to not be brand-conscious. Heck, he even wore proudly the roy-gaew-gaew (199baht) shirts from Bangkok Chatuchak market. Now he is different.

It's all my fault, I know.

I bought him a Ferrari shirt during F1 Night Race in Singapore as a souvenir. Now he almost always wears it. I bought him some Lacoste shirts from the Outlet Shop in Bangkok (freaking 600 baht only for a Lacoste factory overrun shirt), now he specifically asks for those shirts.

No way was I buying 150 SGD worth shirts noh! Too expensive. Yet I want him happy and comfy. And thankfully, my friend Chinchin was selling lacoste factory overruns at half the price! yey! happy me :)

http://www.facebook.com/rochellemariebianes?ref=profile#!/photo.php?pid=16868&id=100000736747892

email: celestinecollections@gmail.com

I ordered around 7 shirts for Dady and my hubby. So excited for them to get the shirts. Hopefully they will be happy.  Strangely, I feel more excited and happy buying stuff for people I love, than buying stuff for me.  hehehe.  :)

1 comment: