Saturday, December 6, 2008

Starry Starry Night

Paui took me on a date on the eve of one of our month-sary celebrations.

Thank you God and the weather was very cooperative. We had an al-fresco dinner at Indo-chine. Paui was in his "james bond" costume and I was in a formal dress. The staff at Indochine mistook us for attending a formal event for that night. Which was good because they were so very attentive. hehe.

After the dinner (where we were so pampered by the staff of the restaurant), Paui proceeded to take me to the secret second event. It turned out to be the Singapore flyer.

And there, when our capsule (which we had all to ourselves by the way complete with champagne, chocolates and strawberries) was at the very top, Paui went down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

It was altogether the sweetest, most romantic, most life-changing and most memorable moment of my life thus far. We had some comedic moments when we couldn't figure out which hand the engagement ring has to go to. (we finally decided on the left hand).
So now I'm still smiling like a happy stupid idiot...but an ijeeettt with a ring. hahaha.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment