Saturday, April 9, 2005

Another domestic saturday...

I just came back from doing my laundry (doing it alone for the first time...just me and the washing machine. hahaha). I met some Thai people there who mistook my initial hesitation in using the machine as ignorance and proceeded to be very helpful. Which was basically ok as they didn't bother me afterwards (I was reading a Ludlum book and since they didn't speak English, I wasn't in any way obligated to make small talk). Later, after this idle time in front of the PC, I will be doing my grocery and restocking my fridge as there is absolutely nothing inside of it. Then I will clean my room (and my bathroom again as I feel this obsessive compulsive need to keep it tidy).
I talked to my sister last night (due to a chronic bout of homesickness) and we discussed arrangements for them to come here. I am so excited. Yehey! We discussed our family problem as well and I still cannot get over the fact really over the immaturity of my aunt in handling conflicts and misunderstandings. I am really disappointed but I have long since decided to not stoop to her level.
Things to look forward to:
1. Chiang Mai trip with Eileen this first week of May. Len promised to make me go trekking and do nature trails and stuff. It is not really my cup of tea, but it sounds exciting. hahaha. As long as I get to ride on an elephant, my Chiang Mai trip will be well worth it.
2. Singapore Trip this June. :) I am meeting my batchmates in Singapore this June and Claire din of course. I am so excited. My second country to visit (after Thailand). So sobrang cool.
3. My sisters' visit. --> yehey! hehehe.
Told Raine about Shanghai Boy already over AOL as Reysiel, Raine and I just chatted as we felt too tamad last week. I'm not sure if Raine would be seeing me in a similar light after that. hahaha. Now I have decided not to take on any more boys after that. hahaha.
The girls and I have been to Zantika twice this week, on consecutive days. Reysiel made her 'Honey' debut on stage no less! Next time, we will be issued Zantika Gold passes and our passports won't even be checked at the door anymore. hahaha. We will most likely go out tonight but not Zantika. ;)
Eileen took us to Kao-san the other day. It looked pretty much like Walking street, only without the screaming girls dancing on poles or on top of tables. And we met some of German friends of Michael (len's trainee friend). They were ok, as usual speaking in their own tongue despite the fact that they had other people who couldn't understand a word they are saying. English must really be such a difficult language for them to muster to push them to such rudeness (sarcasm intended). We saw lot of travel agencies in Kao san road, offering cheap packages for tours around Thailand. It gave me an idea on where to take my sisters during their stay here.
TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. Sino si Shanghai Boy?! I'm so out of the loop! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. uy oo nga! who's 'Shanghai Boy'.. dont tell me.. RH ka na naman!! hehe! kuento kuento!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...Rochie, no difference naman after the kwento...:) Ganun ka namn eversince di ba?:) hahaha joke...

    Marf, Jo too busy kasi kayo the last time nagkwentuhan kami...don't worry, if ever before the Singapore trip, no time pa din, that would be our first topic sa Singapore...:) hahaha...take note of that reysiel ha:)

    ReplyDelete