Thursday, January 5, 2006

saying goodbye again

I feel so sad today.

In three days, I will be leaving my beloved Cebu and going off to Bangkok again to work. Three weeks of vacation has gone by so fast. Christmas, New Year, bday celebrations have come and gone and now I have to leave it behind to work again and stay in front of my PC again (and face my AUA tool again...oh man...). But then, panginabuhi naman ni. wala nay mingaw mingaw.

So on Sunday, I will go back to Bangkok with a light pocket (na sad ako lalo), a lighter luggage (wala na laman luggage ko pagbalik ko) but with a heart filled with memories of this Christmas break.

Mental (ngayon written na) checklist (have i done stuff I needed to do already):
- ate at KFC (check!)
- ate at Jollibee (dami na. check!)
- shopped for family (check!)
- defended my ownership of my camera and phone (check! they are coming back with me to BKK)
- OEC (done!)
- quarrelled Goldilocks personnel for selling expired cake to us on Dec 31 (done!)
- done sis's homework (check na din. and currently doing it now)
- hung out with cebu friends (done). manila friends, wala pa. malayo na kasi.
- pedicure and manicure (check!)
- dumped a guy (check!)
- karaoke (done!)
- learned driving (check!)
- spent 3 days in hospital watching over BOTH parents (check!)
- went to ayala and SM malls almost every day (done!)
- learned to cook (hmm...next time nalng)

I think the only thing I didn't do was watch television (except for the Big Brother DVDs). But then, I watch TV in Bangkok every time I am free or when I didn't want to go out.

I am actually petrified just thinking about facing Panginoon sa Bintana. :( Oh well.

Got to get back to my sis's homework now. :P

1 comment: