Saturday, January 21, 2006

silly questions answered

Are you gonna stay with the one who loves you or are you goin' back to the one you love?

If someone asked me this question a year ago, I would have answered in my own pragmatic fashion that certainly it would be the former. Why risk heartache and rejection when you can have the sure thing right then and there. Surely, you can find a way to love back the person right and be happy, right?

Well, let's just say that now I harbor quite a different perspective. It certainly is not that easy and it is no way to live a life being with someone you don't love at all. I don't care to really expound on this one, let's just say I would rather be swept off my feet and fall madly in love than be with someone who might love me, but the feeling is not just reciprocated. ;)

*****************************************

Thanks to Paui, I have now discovered a new fantasy author : Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman of the Dragonlance series. I bought the Chronicles trilogy. They write in a way that makes it easy to read (dili makalabad ulo), the story is riveting, the characters fantastic. I finished all three books in around 4 days. I can't wait to buy the other Dragonlance books. Maybe the Legends trilogy, as is recommended by the grandmaster. :P

*****************************************

Right now, I am petrified at the thought of conducting a training for some users two weeks from now. My gawd, I hope my English doesn't desert me when I need it the most. And my brain too for that matter. It also does not help that one of the trusty Basis guys just left to work in the US. I feel so abandoned. Hopefully, I won't screw up that much. hehe.

***********************************

2 comments: