Monday, September 21, 2009

Jim Ubalde -- the dream maker

After all the food has been eaten at the party, and all the favors taken away, my future hubby and I would be left alone with three important things to remember this very special day --- each other, our wedding rings and our photo/videos.

It is no wonder then that those three take up the major bulk of our budget. The rings (which I am so supremely proud of) I will post later. But this is a post for a photographer whose work I truly truly love.

I am not a big fan of vintage, wine-colored photos. I want clear shots of the happy faces during my happy day (besides, like I told a friend, I can always edit it to become sepia looking via picnik). 

Here are some pics taken from his site on why I booked him just a month after I started my preps.

cute artistic ki-at shot


another fun ento shot

unique bridal shot


We met up with him last April (our first and only meeting thus far) and he is funny, candid and clearly sincere about what he does. And he was also so accomodating when we invited him to come to Singapore to take our prenup shoots. He even agreed to stay at our HDB and not at some hotel to help us out and without OOT fee pa. So buotan! 


I'm a bit nervous about our upcoming prenup in November. Nervous, because well, H2B and I aren't really seasoned posers (ok so maybe I ham it up for the cameras more than him. hehe). But with a photographer like Jim Ubalde, everything would turn out just perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment