Sunday, September 20, 2009

mini HS reunion (SG Chapter)

Met up with some Cebu Sci hi batchmates yesterday, and surprisingly, it was so much fun that it lasted till the wee hours of the morning. The invite was for the party to be initially a Wii night. But no one spent much time playing it (only Aldrin and Theresa) and more time was spent talking and laughing.


And what I liked about last night was we didn't spent too much time reminiscing about the past as reunions are wont to do. But we spent more time talking about current stuff...what we have been doing and more importantly, thanks to Facebook, how our other classmates not present have been up to --in short, we had a lot of tsismis.


Honestly, I really couldn't remember what I was like in HS.  I hope I wasn't too anti social or weird. hahaha. I think I have selective amnesia.


But it was really great hanging out with HS batchmates (not to mention being able to speak bisaya so freely). The only downside was we forgot to take more pictures (na busy sa pag chika chika). So I will just have to wait for Aldrin and Carrie to upload the few pics they were able to take.  In the meantime, here is a shot of our old sky blue and white uniforms when we were just young, unsuspecting freshmen...

No comments:

Post a Comment