Friday, September 25, 2009

Lovers in Paris...er Malaysia

This evening, my friends and I are flying to Malaysia via Air Asia. One of my close friends and ultra-super dancer-by-night-and-abaper-by-day, Reysiel, is finally tying the knot with long time fiance Julian. I am so happy for both of them. They are one of the best examples that God really puts together couples that complement each other.

 Tomorrow morning, we will be participating in one Malaysian wedding custom, Chip San Leong. It's my first time to do this and based from examples we've found in youtube, this should be a truly fun exercise. haha. Ria, Raine and I spent some time in Starbucks over the week to make some of the props. Since the game starts early, good thing we just stay in a nearby hotel, Pyramid Hotel in Sunway. So our walking won't take us too long (I hope) .

 I just know it is going to be a beautiful wedding this weekend. Here is a sample shot from Reys and Julian's awesome prenup pictorials in malaysia. This is my fave pic (from their collection of equally gorgeous shots):



Congrats in advance Reys and Julian! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment