Thursday, January 27, 2005

The dread of the morning has passed. I have gone through my workload remarkably quick today and it has been an uneventful Thursday. My passing nausea has quickly passed (due to hyperacidity you dirty-minded fool!). I have to go home early tonight due to pressing laundry needs which I have to finish fairly quickly if I hope to join my friends for the farewell party.



I wore pants today :( as I have ran out of weareable skirts to wear. Wearing skirts just seems to increase my estrogen level to heightened proportions. hahaha. Note to self: buy more skirts (and Ria did promise to help me choose which printed skirts and matching tops to buy as I am hopelessly incapable of such decisions).



Oh and my cousin informed me that SMB suffered a heartbreaking lost to the 'lucky' Gin masters. Thanks to a 'tsamba' shot by M.C. I feel sad but I feel confident that the team can bounce back from this debacle and get back into their winning form again (but then last year, when their winning stride was cut short by an unexpected loss, they never won anything in the semis afterwards.) I hope they won't be like that again.



Did I mention that last Tuesday, my friends and I had our first Thai language lesson? It was fun but I pronounced all the words horribly, horribly wrong. My Cebuano lineage and accent contributed to my inability to be softspoken and sound even remotely sweet and high pitched (the Thai sound). I can't be malamya, malambing or even malumay. BISDAK dyud ko!!! No wonder the taxi drivers can't understand me when I give a simple direction like LIAO SAI (turn left). They all give me this blank expressions like they couldn't understand me. I pronounced it perfectly (I did! I did!) but with the correct intonation. dili mi magkasinabot!!! ambot nlng dyud. hmp. isog ra daw kaayu ko.


BISDAK LAGI KO!!! KAHIBAW NAKO ANA!!! DUGAY RA!!! hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment