Thursday, January 27, 2005

Good day? Not!

Do you ever have that funny feeling in the pit of your stomach (no, I am not talking about taking a crap) when you know that something bad is going to happen but you just don’t know specifically? That tiny, queasy, I’m-about-to-puke-my-guts-out kind of feeling when you know you are about to take the heat and not looking forward to it?



Well, I have that feeling now and I feel so damn uneasy. It’s not the best feeling to have in the morning. I don’t recommend you starting the day with this. I did something wrong—again – and hopefully, I won’t get fired for this. Why do I always end up with these kind of mistakes? Ever since high school, I keep having the same problems. It’s a miracle I even got to graduate. Am I just the very picture of mediocrity or what? L



I’ve drank my first cup of coffee for the day. Curiously, that failed to cheer me up at all. I need cheering up!!! And to top it all off, my cousin has not reported if SMB lost or won last night. Great day. And here I thought that starting the day with Nescafe would ensure having one. That commercial is so dead wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment