Saturday, January 29, 2005

Crazy, naughty and definitely bitchy....

I must have been so tired yesterday because I woke up at around noon today without even realizing that my roommates have left already! Last night we just watched a movie (ELEKTRA) and ate at Fuji's. But it was perhaps the other night's bar activities (read: dancing and dancing) which must have left me pretty tired because I fell like a rock when I arrived home.



My roommates arrived home around half past one and I was pretty pissed to realize that I wasn't part of their luncheon plans. They didn't even ask! And I had not eaten lunch so I could wait for them. Pissed would definitely be a crass understatement (I got so pretty dissed that as usual, I ended up crying). My pet peeves in life are eating alone and being left behind and they all managed to accomplish that in one clean sweep! If they don't care too much for my company during eating time, then I for one am not forcing it on them. Hmp.



Yes, I am still sulking a bit. And so I am pouring this all out in this post because writing it down on my ballpen-friendly diary would be such a waste (and my notebook probably wouldn't survive it) and my hands couldn't keep up with the furious speed of my thoughts right now. Hopefully, I will be a bit calm and rational later, but how can I be right now when I am still hungry as I have not eaten my lunch yet? (Obviously, I am in a childish frame of mind, but indulge me. I have promised myself anyway this wouldn't happen often).



Later tonight, I will be joining some other friends for bowling, dinner and movie. Hopefully, I will be able to get there safely as I do not even know where the place is. And hopefully, I would be in a much better frame of mind then. Better yet, maybe throwing the bowling ball would be a good way to relieve my stress and other problems crowding my mind right now.



I want to watch Lovers in Paris again. hahaha. I know the story of an unaffected, cute girl and a millionaire businessman is such a cliche already but it is just really funny, kilig and relaxing to watch. It is different from meteor garden in that the characters really show intimate moments like just holding hands or supporting each other...I don't know. It makes me wish I will fall in love soon...hahahaha.



I have to do some serious chatting with my aunt first. Catch you later. (see, my mood is better already).










1 comment:

  1. Found your blog! :)
    Uy...oks lang yan, baka kasi sarap ng tulog mo kaya di na nilang magawang gisingin ka :) Less that 2 weeks to go, visit ko na kayo! :)

    ReplyDelete