Wednesday, February 2, 2005

Gibberish from me...

Later tonight, I will be attending my first aero-boxing session (together with Reysiel and Ria). They have this gym in the 6th floor offering these classes. We were supposed to take two lessons (aero-jazz as well) however we have a dinner party to attend to tonight. And we have never been one to back out of invites involving food, especially (and hopefully) those with Pinoy dishes.

My mom and dad emailed me again (I think this time, they did it without the help of either of my sisters. Wow! My parents are already hi-tech.) They just emailed me that they have received the money already...warned me not to be drunk-galore on my birthday (DAD! I won't even drink --- promise.)...told me not to change buildings but instead be in the same one as my friends (sila ra daw akong kaila in Bangkok)...drink vitamins...drink milk...all the usual parent stuff. I miss them and I like hanging around them sometimes. But somehow I am glad they are in Cebu. I would never be able to go out as much with them around (i know...i am such a goody-goody whenever I am in Cebu). hehehe. Not that I am saying I am not here in Bangkok...

One of my church friends is offering her place in Central Lhadprao. Unfortunately, that is like miles away from my workplace. Maybe miles is a bit exaggerated, but it is a bit far. Plus the traffic and the commuting...tsk tsk tsk. Too bad, it was near to four malls too and to Chatuchak market as well.

Talking about Chatuchak still reminds me of the golden spoons I bought at an exorbitant, horrifyingly large price for utensils. I still cannot forget about it. I am never buying kitchen utensils on my own---- ever. (even buying the extremely useful microwave oven has not eased my mind about this matter. Now I am thinking if even the microwave was a necessary expense!)

Boyband talked to me again -- something about tickets to manila. Unfortunately, I zoned out again (dahil cute nga sya) and I came up with a response which was less than inadequate and incomprehensible English (in short, I answered jibberish to a very simple query). When would I stop making a freakshow of myself and try to at least decently reply to his questions? sigh. Makes me wish he will go back to Europe and leave me with my dignity intact (or whatever is left of it).

It is nearly 6pm na and I have got to go to the gym. So till here. TTFN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment