Monday, December 14, 2009

Unsa pa akong kuwang oi?

Our wedding day is drawing ever oh so close. And I feel panicky because I'm not panicking!  I feel I should be running around and doing stuff for the wedding. But I-AM-NOT.

Something is so wrong with me. I am trying to recall all the things that are still  missing and I should be following up.

Church/Reception ? Check.
Coordinator and supplier endorsement/turnover ? Done. and Done.
Rings? Already have it.
Arrhae? still need to polish the darn things.
Offerings during mass --> how lah?
Misalette? Check.
Honeymoon booking? Finalized!
Cebu hotel bookings for before and after the wedding? Done too!
Invitations? Most of them sent out. The rest to be given to family this December.
Guest List? I have a rough draft.
Seating arrangement --> Ok this one I have to admit I am getting too lazy to do...
Songs? List is all done but I have to make Paui kulit to actually burn them (I don't know how, much to my utter and absolute shame)
Principal Sponsors gift? --> not yet. Thinking of buying fruit wines though. All 12 of them...
Entourage Gifts? --> bridesmaids are done. only for SS and the groomsmen (what do we really give guys?)
Car signage --> have asked Elni to do it for me
December schedules --> all mapped out for supplier meetings and food tasting etc
Program? Draft is done and all we need is meet up with emcee when we arrive home.

What else could I be missing? Please help....

No comments:

Post a Comment