Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2010 Goal #1

 *I will be posting my life goals for this year intermittently in separate entries. I could have only one or ten thousand.*


I am not a very good long distance friend. While I cherish and keep friendships, I have to admit I am pretty much lousy in maintaining them long distance (don't do phone calls because I can't be too chatty and I can't chat online because I might be too busy at work. thank God for FB huh). 


But I feel pretty proud of the fact that when I do meet those friends again, no matter how much the distance or time has passed, it would seem like we've talked only yesterday. Of course the amount of catching up, and the piles of gossip and news missed out on is enough to cover up any awkward silence that might ensue.


But I know I should do more than that. So life goal number 1: Be more proactive in keeping in touch with friends...whether to greet them on birthdays or for just plain catching up like the pic below of me and my Cebu Sci Hi friends in a restaurant in Holland Village.



No comments:

Post a Comment