Saturday, January 23, 2010

my super aunti coordinator

Jim (my photog in case you haven't been following my obsession of his work) told me I was lucky to have Aunti Chary Bianes as coordinator for the suppliers. She is "abtik" in contacting the right people, have great instincts and most importantly, never even attempted to skim wedding money off me (which is a very crucial point for overseas brides).


My ever charming aunti/coordinator (and free of charge pa ito ha. hehe) gave me:
 - discounts from Sir Jim
 - discounts from DSL (as in wheedled out a lot of freebies with her smile. haha)
 - freebies from my florists
 - booked all my suppliers for me while I was abroad
 - during wedding day, she even forgot to wear her gown because she was so busy packing up the hotel room and making sure we didn't leave anything behind (and we didn't).
 - in charge of guest book and seating people accordingly (they even found one gatecrashing couple and very politely sent them to the door)
 - follow up with photographer for my raw pics and vids
 - even took leaves on the days I am in Cebu for wedding preps
 - never got mad at me even on my most bratinella bridezilla moments





so to Mami Chay, big thanks for all your help for the past year during our wedding preps and actual wedding. Paui and I owe you a lot! :) 


ps. a lot of the word 'super' is noticeably overused in this post . I apologize. I am writing this on a lazy saturday afternoon and my vocab is apparently sleeping somewhere for his siesta. I will attempt to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment