Tuesday, January 26, 2010

more wedding stories

I am not totally obsessed about our wedding. But before our 1 monthsary comes up, I can definitely not stop talking (or writing) about it. haha.

I wish I can tell you I've given more thought to wedding details. But the crux of the matter is...I forgot a lot of stuff. Important but little stuff. Stuff like pens for guestbooks, fake rings for the pillow, petals for the flower girl baskets. Like I said. Lots of stuff. Totally. Forgotten.

And I wish I can tell you I've already forgiven myself. But I still give me an emotional kick in the head whenever I remember it. Sigh. Now I'm remembering again *emotional kick*. Sigh.

But there are things that I did remember. And did get right. And for these, I give myself a personal memento...a collage to remind me that yes, the wedding was not a total wreck after all.


Even the Bible here was borrowed from the hotel.  *kick kick kick*. Sigh. Looks like forgiveness is so far around the corner I can't even see it yet.


I love our invites though. And if I haven't said it enough, it is simple, elegant and sweet just the way I want it. Thanks Ate Emily! Hmm but why didn't Jim's team include a pic of my uber pink envelope? bwahahaha.



1 comment:

  1. hayy soo can relate with that emotional kick coz i also do that to myself whenever i remember my lapses :( good thing the husband is very positive hehe.

    one lapse, we dint have the cans for the bridal car which i really really wanted. maypa mo huhu :D

    ReplyDelete