Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bangkok with family in April!

I have worked in Bangkok for nearly 3.5 years. But in all that time, I was unable to bring my family there for a vacation (that gives you an idea of how much I was paid there. hehehe).


Finally, this coming April, I would finally be able to show my mom,dad and Bea around this city I have learned to love and even call my second home. I am so excited and this will be the third family outing we have together (first time without Hazel though...but still hoping she might be able to join us).  Our first was in nearby Bohol, then our second was two Christmases ago in Singapore and Malaysia. And this year Thailand! I thank God for blessing me so I can bless my parents with travel opportunities while they are still able (though they do tend to get tired easily na).


So I am so excited already making plans for our BKK itinerary. :) I want to show them Spring and Summer, Thon Kreung, Platinum (syempre!), MBK, Safari World, Ekkamai Soi 1,  Once Upon a Time resto, Fuji (bakit puro pagkain pala nailalagay ko noh), Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Charn Issara, Patpong dancers, Siam Niramit, the floating market, Dinner Cruise...waaaaa...dami.  


It's just a great feeling knowing I would be able to share with them the great experience I have had of Thailand and its people. :) Will post our itinerary soon! hehe


pic of Kuya Mervs, Ria , Reys and me in Baiyoke Tower during our first New Year celebration there in 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment